Minggu, 12 Januari 2014

Fuck Off

Diposting oleh kuinda di 02.54
I blog about you every fucking day, just fucking hope this’ll be the last fucking post bout you cus I know you never take a fucking notice. Oh, this is so fucking good that I fucking care so much about you who don’t give a shit about me. Never fucking have and never fucking will. What the fuck are you doing fucking there? Who the fuck are you doing this fucking thingy to me?

You know, it was a fucking beautiful day. It would be so fucking fine to see your fucking face at my fucking door. Now watch, a bastard fucked it up with a silly fucking thingy fucking breaking up fucking game over. So fucking fast. You aint never fucking love me, you might be just got fucking lost so why the fuck you said your fucking spell to win my fucking heart. Then you gimme another fucking spell to fucking break it. What did you fucking do? Am I just like a fucking game you can play it for a day long with no fucking sleep then you don’t want to touch for several fucking months?

You know fucking memories? I love going out but hey now the fucking street is full of regrets. But then we’re like fucking stranger can we just fucking start it from zero to fix it? If you want to hate me, then fine. I couldn’t make someone stay :) *fakesmile*

I could fake some fucking smile but hey can you just see my happiness seems like a fucking mask? Cus nothing makes me fucking happier, nothing makes me fucking sadder, than you. Just fucking hoping I could stand with you. But now I’m fucking realize that standing alone is fucking better than standing with people who fucking hurt me.

You fucking win me. And I never win you. Never fucking have and never fucking will. But end of fucking day, the person who has to be fucking happy is me.

Maybe I wanna go buy some fucking donuts or maybe fucking slices of pizza, then it’ll be fucking nice to have a fucking early sleep. Fuck off, bastard. I hope I’ll never miss you like this fucking crazy.

Ps: This post aint fucking filled by revenge, revenge, revenge, hate, cause plis deh.. I never hate people, I’m just wondering whether they never fucking come to malife, it must be fucking better hoho!

Go find a statement with no ‘fuck’ word. You might find two!

0 komentar:

 

chicken monster Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review