Senin, 06 Januari 2014

BBBBBBBGF

Diposting oleh kuinda di 21.56
I’d be glad to write this than share the screen captures.

5 Jan
Gue       : Nyut masa aku udah punya pacar.
Prima    : Nazarnya punya pacar trs potong rambut to?
Gue       : Idk.
Gue       : You know, potong rambut = patah hati.
Prima    : Analogi. Kon matahin hatimu dewe :)
Gue       : Idk.
Prima    : Gek putus cantikan nek rambut panjang.
Gue       : Mbiahmu cuk. Mosok baru potong tak ektensyen.
Prima    : Gek putus. You’ll deserve better.
Gue       : Karo sopo?
Prima    : Westo percaya aku. Jok potong rambut dulu.
Gue       : Key, duitku abis soale muahaha
Prima    : Kode -_-
Gue       : Nyuuut, aku sakit :(
Prima    : Kon gak mati aja sekalian?

6 Jan
Gue       : I’ve just posted on chimo that u’re my partner in crime. But hey, u could be my bgf too. Sometimes u’re right. SOMETIMES.
Prima    : Aha bgf? Toss.
Gue       : No. Bbbbbbbbgf!
Prima    : I’ll slap you. Punch you. Still bgf?
Gue       : Still partner in crime! Could we have any cocktail?
Prima    : Jare gak ada duit -_- aku punya nek gak pake tail
Gue       : -____-
Prima    : Kon g sedih?
Gue       : Hehe sedih tp percaya sm kon. I’ll deserve better.
Prima    : Sopo le arep deserve better kon?
Gue       : Jare adaaa, samdey lah
Prima    : Berarti g sido potong rambut?
Gue       : Yeah my break up world record.
Prima    : You need pukpuk? I’ll give you one.
Gue       : That’s not pukpuk that’s puk.
Prima    : Sinau le bener sesuk uas. Ojo gembeng.
Gue       : Gak gembeng -_-
Prima    : Nangisan. Dasar egook
Gue       : Ish princess diego-egoin T.T
Prima    : Sleep tight.
Gue       : No, dont wanna sleep. I’m going to share our convo on chimo :3
Prima    : Norak.
Prima    : Nek kon sampe nangis, I’ll be drop in :)
Gue       : No. Nangis lak urusanku.
Prima    : Then I’ll be drop in
Gue       : Promised me not.
Prima    : I promised you yes, beware.



0 komentar:

 

chicken monster Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review